Did you Know?

  • The European Union as well as several Canadian provinces have enacted Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment regulations (WEEE)


  • You may also have to appoint Authorized Representatives in Member States of the European Union.


  • The labeling of the crossed out wheelie bin is not the only requirement of Directive 2012/19/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4 July 2012 on waste electrical and electronic equipment (recast version)


  • If you have a legal entity in Quebec, in other Canadian provinces, in some US States or in the European Union, there is a good chance that you also have to adhere to a Compliance Scheme



The Enviropass Approach

Enviropass can help you to:
  • Identify your applicable legal requirements, according to your business model and to show you the different available options for your expansion in Europe
  • Perform the various legal annual statements for imported production on your behalf
  • Train and give you the keys to a perfect command of WEEE regulations
  • Certify your WEEE compliance